Effective Date: June 10, 2022
Welcome to BetFully, Inc., formerly known as Fantasy Sports Company, Inc., and/or its affiliates, assigns, successors and/or agents (collectively “BetFully,” “Company,” we,” “us,” and “our”) including, but not limited to websites and mobile apps LineStar, TrackWiz, BetFully, BetsTonight, and all associated websites, mobile applications, and Services owned and operated by BetFully.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
BetFully receives certain information about you and your devices from our Service and third-party business partners who collect and provide this information to us. We may then analyze this information to better understand users and the places, spaces, and devices that they interact with. This information does not directly identify you but it may still be considered “personal information” or “personal data” under applicable privacy or data protection laws. The information that we collect falls within the following categories:
- Devices identifiers that include advertising identifiers (“Ad-IDs”) such as iOS IDFAs or Android Ad-IDs; media access control (“MAC”) addresses
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including information about app usage, app version and settings, and mobile device and operating system version and settings.
- Geolocation information that includes location derived from GPS and from proximity to WiFi access points.
- BetFully may also collect additional information that you provide to us if you voluntarily contact us regarding the Service through our website, by email, or over the phone.
- BetFully does not collect information that directly identifies you, such as name, contact information, or government-issued identifier unless you voluntarily or opt-in to provide this information to us.
The information collected and sent through the Service is used to provide the Service’s functionality, fulfill your requests, improve the Service’s quality, engage in research and analysis relating to the Service, personalize your experience, track usage of the Service, provide feedback to third party businesses that are listed or partner with the Service, display relevant advertising, market the Service, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Service, and comply with legal obligations. Even when we do not retain such information, it still must be transmitted to our servers initially and stored long enough to process.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with the Service, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. We collect, process, and use your information below when you:
- Register for our Service or sign in to an existing account
- Access any Service related software application(s)
- Connect to our Service using third party accounts, such as your email, social media or payment account(s)
- Contact us for support
- Participate in our social media or influencer programs
- Participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion, survey or poll, program, or reward program
- Invite people using the Service
- Post or share content about BetFully or Service
BetFully and third party service providers may automatically collect information through:
- Interaction with the BetFully or Service in any way
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Location-identifying technologies or location-based services sent by your mobile device or any other device that sends a signal of any type
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities
- Device identifiers from any device that transmits or receives a radio frequency signal
- Data analytics such as analyzing anonymized and aggregated data generated by the Service
- Application identifiers
- Session ID and User ID in connection with the Service
- Third party accounts currently or previously connected to the Service
- Mobile device settings and operating information
- Your device settings that allow transmission of electronic signals
- Total amount of time spent in the Service
- Length of Service session
The types of information you provide may include personal information. “Personal information” means information that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination). The personal information you may provide to us includes:
- First and last name, email address, telephone number, and other information you may provide to us.
- Unique personal identifier
- Mobile phone number
- Personal and device information from radio frequencies signals sent by any of your devices
- How you connect to our Service, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, device or session IDs and information regarding the network and connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device and carrier), and system configuration information
- Your geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and locale preferences
- Inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitudes
- Responses to survey questions regarding the Service
- Information, including usage information, such as frequency of use or average number of minutes for use, generated through use of the Service
- Date and time when interacted with the Service
- Your contacts you connect with the Service
- Third party account information connected to the Service that includes transactions, locations, history, and other data allowed by each third party
LINKING PAYMENT CARDS
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information we collect to: conduct business and improve the effectiveness of Service; develop new products; provide information and support for the Service; conduct research and analysis including focus groups and surveys; better understand your needs and interests; personalize communications and advertising/offers; promote a quality experience for users of Service; and to perform other business activities related to the Service as needed or as otherwise described in this Policy.
For example, we will use your information to:
- Create and maintain your BetFully Account(s)
- Communicate, interact and build the BetFully relationship with you
- Gather transaction statistics relating to your use of BetFully in order to collect information to measure, analyze and improve the Service
- Manage dispute resolution and perform customer service activities
- Customize the content, products, and features that are offered to you in the Service
- Process, fulfill, and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, and information via the Service
- Engage in market research and analysis
- Comply with legal requirements
- Enforce our agreements
- Deter, detect, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share information with Third Parties for the purpose of running the Service and fulfilling our commitments to you. These include businesses that perform services on our behalf, including to help us maintain our products, provide support for legal, security protection, our own marketing, and customer service. BetFully may share or disclose your information with:
- Third party providers involved in providing the Service
- Third party providers using your information on BetFully’s behalf in connection with signing up for an BetFully Account
- Third party providers using your information on BetFully’s behalf in connection with connecting a payment method with the Service
- Third party providers using your information to evaluate and enhance the performance of the Service
BetFully reserves the right to disclose any personal information necessary to protect the rights or safety of any person or entity at its sole discretion.
PROTECTION OF RIGHTS AND LEGAL MATTERS
BetFully reserves the right to disclose any personal information necessary to detect or respond to instances of potential or actual fraud or other illegal activities, to respond to a law enforcement agency’s request for information or cooperation in an investigation, or to respond to judicial process or other valid government investigation or process, at its sole discretion.
We may share the information we collect, including personal information, with any third party in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession) or any other type of acquisition of all or any portion of BetFully assets, conveyance or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company.
BetFully may offer features that allow you to inform an individual about our Service. If you choose to use our referral features, we will ask for your referral’s email address, mobile phone number, social media handle, or other personally identifiable information to send them an electronic communication (“Referral Invite”) inviting them to join our Service. BetFully will store this information for the sole purpose of sending this Referral Invite and tracking the success of our referral program. If you choose to participate in our referral programs, you represent and warrant that you have a personal relationship with your referral and that you are authorized to share their information with BetFully for the purpose of sending this Referral Invite to join the Service.
If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may in some cases have the option to decline providing us information. However, your choice not to provide information may impact your use of certain features or the capabilities of the Service. You may unsubscribe or opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe link on the footer of our marketing emails, reply STOP to text messages, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to maintain the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as the information you provide to register for your Account. The Service may allow you to access, review, correct, update and remove or make inaccessible personal information you have provided through your Account settings. With respect to the BetFully mobile applications, you can prospectively stop all collection of information by the application by uninstalling the application. You may at any time opt out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device. We will make good-faith efforts to make requested changes as soon as reasonably practicable.
COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
BetFully does not track your activities on other mobile apps. BetFully does not allow third parties that we have agreements with to track your activities across different mobile apps when you use BetFully. BetFully may share information with software companies that power your mobile device or app stores and companies that provide tools and information for apps about consumers.
The Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section applies only to California Residents. If you live in California and use BetFully, you have some additional rights when it comes to your data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), below is a summary of the personal information categories, as identified and defined by the CCPA, that BetFully collects, the reason we collect your personal information, where we obtain the personal information, and the third parties that we share your personal information.
For information about the personal information we collect, please refer to the “Collection of Information” section. In relation to the personal information described, BetFully collects such information for the business and commercial purposes described in the section “Use of Information”. The section “How We Share and Disclose Information” describes the categories of third parties with whom BetFully shares such information.
We share information about you with our merchant partners, third parties or affiliates for providing rewards and benefits to you and for marketing purposes. As a result of certain instances of sharing, BetFully may receive a benefit, which California law considers a “sale” of personal information.
If you are a California resident, you have rights in relation to your personal information.
- You have the right to know the personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you during the preceding 12 months. You may request access to your personal information twice in a 12 month period.
- You have the right to request in writing from us a copy of the:
- Categories of information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which we collected that information
- Why we collected that information about you
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about you for a business purpose
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
You have the right to request that BetFully delete any personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
How to exercise your CCPA rights. You may email us with your request and the subject titled “Privacy” at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we cannot verify your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will confirm receipt of your request, and will provide a response to you within 45 days of your request, though in some exceptional cases it might take longer and if that is the case, we will let you know.
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your right to know, delete, opt-out of sale, or other CCPA rights. Please note that to the extent you opt-out of BetFully, some of the functionality and features available to you may change or no longer be available to you upon deletion of your personal information or opt-out of sale of your personal information.
We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance, if your request is unfounded or excessive. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. In order to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide written proof that you have consented to this designation unless the agent has power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code. You must also verify your identity directly with us by providing a copy of your government issued identification.
NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Nevada law (SB 220) requires website operators to provide a way for Nevada consumers to opt out of the sale of certain information that the website operator may collect about them. If you decide to opt-out or have any questions regarding our data privacy practices or our compliance with Nevada data privacy law, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. We use safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We retain the information collected via our Service until you choose to close your account. After that time, we may aggregate the data and retain it for analytical purposes. We may also retain your information on backup media to comply with applicable law, to support financial audits, to resolve disputes, to maintain compliance efforts and for other legitimate business reasons.
6120 Paseo Del Norte Suite F2
Carlsbad, CA 92011